The theme for this month’s spell is…shoes. The idea of magic associated with foot wear isn’t new—remember Cinderella’s glass slipper and Dorothy’s sparkling red pumps?
Someone Special Shoe Spell
1. Obtain a lock of hair from the one you desire.
2. Wrap it in a small square of silk, folding the cloth toward you.
3. Wear it in your shoe.
4. The object of your desire should soon approach and give you the opportunity to make a favorable impression.
Courage Oils Shoe Spell
Add one drop of oil to each of your shoes to get you where you need to go with less stress.
clinquefoil, gardenia petals, rosemary leaves…Grind these herbs into a fine powder and add it to jojoba or sunflower oil.
True Love Dream Spell: Fetch My Lover
1. Sprinkle a pair of your beloved’s shoes with spring water.
2. Place a sprig of thyme in one shoe, rosemary in the other.
3. Place a shoe on either side of your bed.
4. Crawl in and dream.
Bridal Protection Spell: Needle in a Shoe
Wrap a needle and a little salt in a piece of red silk. Place this in the bride’s right shoe to promote her magical well being.
Insomnia Spell: Datura-Leaf Shoe Spell
This is an old spell, but be cautious, but be cautious: not only is datura poisonous, it’s also a skin irritant. Place datura leaves in your shoes, then place these shoes under the bed facing the wall to encourage sleep.