As I’m getting older, I find I’m becoming more nostalgic, often thinking about people whom I haven’t seen in years, or decades. If you’ve had someone on your mind, whether a childhood friend, college classmate, or old beau, and you have no idea how to get in touch with them, here’s a spell for you…
Day: Friday (relationships)
Moon Phase: waxing to full (to bring that which you desire to you)
Colors: pink and green
1. an image of the target, or a name paper
2. a white or pink candle
3. command and compel oil
4. drawing powder
5. a fireproof container
6. pink silk bag.
7. Optional: any memorabilia connected to the target
1. An image of this individual would be ideal, but if you don’t have access to this, create a name paper for them. Do this slowly, deliberately,lovingly, calling their name and asking them to come to you with each letter you write. For added magickal momentum you can write their name in the witches’ alphabet.
2. Anoint a white or pink candle with command and compel oil and roll it in drawing powder.
3. Place the spell candle in a fireproof receptacle for burning. (Emphasis on ‘fireproof’.) I use my cast iron cauldron.
4. If you have retained any mementos from this individual, such as jewelry, buttons from their clothing, tickets from a concert or movie which you both attended, etc., place these items on your altar, near the candle.
After you anoint and dress the candle, light it, and set the image or name paper on fire in its flame. Drop this into the cauldron with the candle, and allow the candle to burn itself out.
Gather the cooled remnants of this spell together; place them in a pink silk bag; and sleep with this charm beneath your pillow for seven nights.
Within a moon phase, you should be reconnected with this individual; and this often comes about in strange and completely unexpected ways.