This spell will require the energy of the seven of cups tarot card—the card of decisions, decisions, decisions.
When you find yourself facing a life changing all important decision and you are having trouble reaching it, this is the spell for you. It’s also beneficial if you are faced with a multitude of decisions and must choose the best one.
Moon Phase: waxing to full moon
Planet: Venus—a planet that deals not only with relationships, but with decisions as well
Colors: green or white
Herbs: sandalwood, lilac, sage, Solomon‘s Seal Root
Oil: psychic oil
Tarot Card: seven of cups
What to do:
1. Cast a circle.
2. Light the incense.
3. Use white and green candles, as many as you need for the number of choices you have to decide upon. Anoint them with the oil, and roll them in a mixture of the herbs you’ve chosen from those listed, and then sit these candles upon your altar.
4. On small slips of white paper, write down each individual choice involved with the decision or decisions you must make. There will be one small slip of paper for each choice. Place one slip of paper beneath each candle.
5. Sit the seven of cups tarot card upon your altar, among the candles, where you can see it and meditate upon it, or if you wish, you can hold it.
6. Light the candles.
7. As the spell candles are burning themselves out observe them. Which candle is burning itself out first? Which flames are you drawn to? After the candles have finished burning themselves out, skry the wax. What shapes do you see in the remnants of the wax? Which one catches your eye?
8. Gather the remains of this spell, including the slips of paper you placed beneath the candles, whether they have burned to ashes or not, and place these items in a small bag, along with the clear quartz crystal and the seven of cups tarot card. Sleep with this bag beneath your pillow until you reach a decision.
This task should be easier now.