I would like to thank Tania Maria, of Tania Marie’s Blog, for nominating Magickal Connections for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. It means so much coming from a Kindred Spirit, and such a creative and gifted individual. (I love your blog, Tania, and I’m blown away by the tattoo art, which is so close to my heart– one of my daughters is a tattoo artist and I’m the happy recipient of her work.) Your creativity and your wonderful pure spirit are an inspiration!
As stated below, you’ll find the rules for the recipients of “One Lovely Blog Award”:
Rules for One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven facts about myself, or Stuff-You-Might-Not-Know:
1. I was an avid horsewoman in my teens and 20s, owning 3 or 4 head of horses at one time, and riding everyday.
2. I don’t do carnival rides. I suffer from Positional Vertigo, and I would become violently sick from the motion.
3. I have a birthmark on the back of my right thigh (I actually forget it’s there– I don’t see it!)
4. I eat chocolate for breakfast.
5. I never sleep all the way through the night– falling asleep in the first place is very difficult. I’ve learned not to fight it– this is an excellent time for me to Write!!
6. I have never smoked a cigarette, and I don’t know what pot smells like. (I lead a very sheltered life.) 🙂
7. In the order of preference: 1) chocolate ice cream; 2) chocolate pudding; 3) chocolate candy bars
My nominees for One Lovely Blog Award:
I nominate you for your creativity; for your art; your photographs; your writing style; and your beautiful spirits…I understand if you don’t have the time or inclination to accept this award, but know that you are deserving of it in every way, and your blogs shine bright!!
The AstroHerbalist – Lisa Allen, MH
Sable Aradia, Priestess & Witch
Edit: It’s truly an inspiration to visit some of the blogs that have made it onto my list of “Blogs to Follow”– I wish I had the time to nominate more, and I wish I had the time to read more of the wonderful blogs out there. The internet and the modern world of blogging has opened up amazing avenues for gifted and talented writers, artists, and activists, to present their work to us.
I noticed that a couple of the blogs I nominated have either been deleted or appear to be abandoned…someday, when and if I get the time, I’ll have to go through my list of blogs-I’m-following and update the list. (But don’t expect this to happen for a very long time.) Also, there are so many blogs I’m thinking of now that are amazing and inspirational, and I wish I could include a hundred on here. Keep writing, keep inspiring, keep creating!!!
You’re welcome!…This has been a fun process– and, as I said, you are certainly deserving!! Technology rocks, huh. 🙂
Thank you so so much Lady Amythyst! I’m honored you thought of me and my blog for this lovely award. I will “do” all the fun things soon to pass it along….I start by thank you much! Blessings, Autumn Earthsong