Does anyone need a recipe to make their own Florida Water? Yes?… Well, here it is:
Two cups of vodka or any alcohol of your preference
Two tablespoon of orange flower water
6 drops of essential oil of bergamot
6 drops of essential oil of rosemary
6 drops of essential oil of lavender
6 drops of essential oil of rose attar
3 drops of essential oil of sage
2 drops of essential oil of neroli
Mix all of these ingredients together and let it sit for a couple days. Note that you can adjust any of the essential oils, strength-wise, to attain a scent that is to your liking.
If there’s anyone reading this who doesn’t know what Florida Water is used for, it’s mainly for cleansing and protection, but there are other uses I’m going to list below. There is a company who produces a marketable brand of Florida Water, and you can find them online easy. (So I’m going to be lazy and not go searching for it right now.)
Here’s a list of uses for you, but that’s not saying that some of you might not think of a few new ways to use Florida Water:
1. Cleanse your house by adding salt and Florida Water to a bucket of water and mop the floors.
2. Cleanse your magical items and crystals with a cloth and Florida Water.
3. Cleanse your altar and your magical space before casting a circle.
4. Provide it as a thank you gift to the deities or energies you’re working with.
5. Use it in your bath by adding a few drops in the water to cleanse your aura and rejuvenate the senses.
6. Put Florida Water in your palms and clap them to raise vibrations and to give you a quick energy boost.
7. It can be used in your rooms for a Happy Home and to combat melancholy and depression.
8. Florida Water can replace Holy water in magical practices and rituals.
9. Add Florida Water and Van Van oil together in order to attract better clientele.
10. Use it to dress candles for magical spells and rituals for Protection, Communication with Spirits, Cleansing and Breaking Hexes, and to remove malevolent magic.
11. Add a few drops to a bottle of ink and use it to empower your written petitions.