I associate summer with books and long leisurely afternoons of reading. There’s just something about a languid, hot, lazy summer day and curling up with a good book and an iced tea. This summer was especially exciting for me because it heralded the release of my 8th book, Green Witchcraft Grimoire.
If you’ve been wondering what this book is all about and if it’s a book that you should add to your personal library, here are endorsements and reviews that have come in from authors, radio hosts, artists, and pagans extraordinaire to define the magic and explain the benefits of Green Witchcraft Grimoire.
Order your copy here:
- “Green Witchcraft Grimoire is an excellent starting point for those wishing to learn more about working with the natural world in spellcraft. Raine details not only ingredients and tools but also ways to use those items to achieve a specific objective. Intended to be a book that is referred to time and time again, she leaves plenty of space for writing personal notes. Highly recommended!” ―Deborah J. Martin, Author of Herbs: Medicinal, Magical, Marvelous!, A Green Witch’s Formulary, and other books
- “Finally, someone gets it! From novice to expert, this wonderful grimoire will demystify the perceived complications of walking your unique path no matter your affinity. Its simple, clear, and soulful use of your spiritual time, with solid information on the foundations of spiritual crafting, is a combination not to be missed. My new go-to for my magical path. Bravo Amythyst Raine.” ―Onyx Moon Blackstone, witch and founder of Something Wytchy
- “I’ve practiced witchcraft, in independence and gathering from the many traditions of our multiple ancestors, for more than 30 years. When I began my personal journey into the past to anchor my own search with Earth-based spiritual expressions, my good friend on pages was Scott Cunningham. Amythyst’s grimoire has the foundational information and guidance Cunningham brought to our community so long ago. Elementary flow, inspiration to grow! Amythyst gives a witch the basic tools for growth and an awareness that helps to provide the window within where witchcraft waits to be expressed.” ―Gwendolyn H. Barry, blender and owner, Daughters of Isis
- “From spells to salves, tinctures to teas, rituals to recipes, Amythyst Raine’s Green Witchcraft Grimoire offers initiates a straightforward blueprint for incorporating both organic and celestial magic into modern living. Candle correspondences, kitchen supplies list, solstice celebrations, sun sign manifestation, crystal charging tips, an esbat full moon chart, sigil creation, sacred wood selection―it’s all here. Any novice dedicated to harnessing natural resources for practical witchcraft will find an accessible guide in Green Witchcraft Grimoire.” ―Janet Boyer, author of Back in Time Tarot, Tarot in Reverse, and Naked Tarot
- “Green Witchcraft Grimoire is a fun and easy-to-navigate collection of spells, rituals, and recipes inspired by global Pagan practices, both ancient and modern. For witches who are drawn to recycling, sustainability, and reverence for Mother Earth, this book makes a great addition to your collection!” ―Raven Digitalis, author of Esoteric Empathy and Shadow Magick Compendium
- Amythyst Raine has masterfully organized and created an invaluable resource for the ways of Green Witchcraft. With everything a witch could ask for under the Sun, Moon and Stars, this book is filled to the brim with green magic; rites and rituals, blessings and spells, recipes and correspondences. And with lots of space to personalize it, you can take notes of your experiences and write your own spells and formulas. This will no doubt become a constant companion in the magical practice of the novice and seasoned witch alike. —MsJulieCarol, artist, filmmaker, and practicing witch