The nine cards I’ve just laid all tend to figuratively spread out in a wide fanning ark around one particular card: the Ace of cups. (a new relationship)
Here’s the advice the cards have for today
- 1) Don’t juggle two of these (relationships) at the same time.
- 2) Don’t move too fast, or you won’t be moving at all.
- 3) You might have to wind up making a choice, and the sooner the better.
- 4) Don’t rush in, all loud and obnoxious, filled with braggadocio. (This is the first time I’ve ever got to use that word)
- 5) On the other hand, don’t give the impression of being disinterested, or play hard to get. It might backfire.
- 6) It might start off all sweaty and passionate, but it’s going to piddle out if you don’t put effort into keeping it up. (The passion, that is)
- 7) There may be an unexpected third option that comes along, so don’t commit too soon, or at least make sure that you really mean it when you do.
- 8) There’s a Queen here who may appear aloof. Don’t let that facade fool you, she feels deeply and passionately, she just maintains a cool exterior. (You’re in for a surprise)