Thank you to one of my Youtube viewers for these thought provoking questions, both personal and spiritual ~
2) Witches’ Oil ~ Where can I buy it, or how do I make it?
[Note: This episode of “The Witch’s Corner ~ FAQ” is a podcast.]
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel!
A honey jar spell can be used to sweeten anyone to you, not just romantic partners, such as a judge or jury for a court case, a boss, a relative or friend, whomever you feel needs to have their attitude and feelings towards you sweetened. For this episode of FAQ, we’re going to be using a honey jar to sweeten a philandering husband’s feelings towards his wife.
The Witch’s Corner
I’m more than a little stupefied at the number of questions coming through the inbox– the form in the right column of the Home page for messaging– at my website (The Witch’s Corner). There’s no way I can keep up with them all, so each week I’m going to pick and choose a few that strike me (posted as is, no editing). These questions will be posted anonymously of course, always, your privacy is important to me. I will also always be totally honest in my answers, sometimes maybe brutally so, and this means that the answer isn’t necessarily going to be what you want to hear or what you are expecting. And with that said, I’ll start with the first question:
1. i need to detox for a drug test iv done a fast befor a witch that use to live here made a spical potion water for a 3 day fast i dont rember what all was in it can you help
This boggles my mind on so many levels I don’t know where to begin: First, get off the drugs– I know, this statement is a total waste of time, because this won’t happen until YOU decide to get off the drugs for YOURSELF. I don’t know what you are taking, but this 3 day magickal potion fasting crap is a bunch of hooey; I do know that various drugs stay in your system for different lengths of time, and some can still be detected weeks and even months later in your hair follicles. Second– why complicate your life with illegal drugs? You can’t reach your potential while you’re plastering your system with a cocktail of chemicals it was never meant to handle. It weakens your mind, your body; it steals from you the capacity for achievement; it has a negative effect on everyone who touches your life in any way. It is a living death, it’s a trap…but there is a way out, a way to break the pattern, to break the chains that bind. I hope you find it.
2. Hey, I really need your help, my biggest dream is to be like you and ive been researching a lot on witchcraft but I want your help please im willing to do anything please help me! I want to practice witchcraft just as you do!!!
Your biggest dream should be to be like “You”…You are unique, your place in the universe and in the grand scheme of things is important, it’s priceless even. New human beings may be born because of you, people’s lives will change and are touched, molded, expanded, enriched– because of you. If you were not “You”, the picture would not be the same. It’s wonderful that you wish to practice witchcraft, because it is a joyous empowering spiritual path, but you should embrace this path because of your own connection to it, your own spiritual awakening, your own realization of it’s ‘rightness’ for you and the positive implications it will have on your life. If the path of the Goddess is right for you, all that I can do to help you is to encourage you to read, to keep learning, to explore through media, books, through meditation and reflection. If this path is your path, you will know.
3. Hi , I have been trying to register , the reason is they put a dot after com and their aren`t any please help me subscribe thanks
You can’t register at The Witch’s Corner because I disabled that function. When I set this website up, I had no idea that there was an option to set it up as a social site. I guess it was that way for years, and I just left it– pretty much ignoring that feature, but within the past year I found and figured out how to disable this function. It was never my intent to start a social site.
4. How do I get a wand what do I have to do thank u
Ah, the “Magick Wand”…getting a wand can be as simple as finding a beautiful twig from a tree laying in the grass, or it can be as uncomplicated as visiting your local new-age shop and purchasing one– I have wands that I’ve gotten both ways. My first wand was a twig I found on the ground in the backyard, cast off in a summer wind by our beautiful Maple tree. I consecrated it and decorated it with ribbons. My other wand was purchased at a new-age shop and is made from a tree found only in Africa (though the name of that tree escapes me for the moment); it’s all polished and finished and really quite beautiful. Both wands have worked for me; I love both of them; I use both of them; and the fact that one was a free gift from the Goddess and one was purchased at a store has really made no difference.
5. Hello i am sorry to bother you but i was wondering if i could have some advice please. me and my partner are having trouble with his ex who is constantly interfering and stalking him which is beginning to put a strain on our relationship, she has a boyfriend herself but keeps sending my fiance messages like i love you and miss you like crazy etc even though they broke up over 2 years ago now. we fear if we say anything to either of them it may make the situation worse for us. me and my partner don’t get to see each other as much as we would like as he is in the army so is only about 2 weeks every few months but when we do see each other it’s sometimes ruined by her interfering. my fiance proposed on new years and she turned up to the place we were at and ruined the rest of our night. I was wondering if there are any spells i could cast to make her leave us be and re-strengthen mine and my partners love without harming anyone or anything coming back on me? witchcraft has run in my family for years my dad has been a witch for over 24 years now and i too practice the craft, but am having a little trouble with this situation. Any help would be much appreciated. Many Thanks
There’s so many red flags here that it’s hard to see the forest through the trees. First, there’s a name for this woman– it’s “Stalker”. Second, what’s the matter with this fiancé of yours, this big ‘ole army dude, why is he afraid to tell this woman to buzz off, it’s over, finished, leave me alone? She’s been sending him “I love you” messages for two years? If you say anything to “either of them” it would cause trouble?– how so, don’t you think her boyfriend would be interested in the fact that his girlfriend is declaring her love to another man??? The fact that this woman showed up on the night of your proposal and ruined the evening is very telling– 1) why wouldn’t your boyfriend tell her to take a hike; and if she refused, why wouldn’t he call the police to have her removed? 2) they are in close proximity of each other, which makes me suspicious.
Sorry, my dear, there are just too many holes in this story. If your fiancé really wanted this woman out of his life, it seems he would be making more of an effort. As far as magick spells go– you need spells for protection, to protect yourself– and it is only you that I’m concerned with here. You need spells to protect you from the negative energy of this woman; you need spells to protect you from deceit, or to reveal a liar; you need spells to ward negativity in general; and you need spells to guard your living space.
You only see this man for 2 weeks every few months? Me thinks you need to think on this one. It sounds like this man is having his cake and eating it too.