This is a new blog post at my “Other Blog”, Every Cat Has a Tale.
This is a new blog post at my “Other Blog”, Every Cat Has a Tale.
New blog post @ Every Cat Has a Tale… Eight Signs You’ve Met Your Soul Mate http://everycathasatale.blogspot.com/2019/08/eight-signs-youve-met-your-soul-mate.html
This is a post for my OTHER BLOG… follow This Link
Special Offer ~ Relationship Reading
Are they worth it? Well, are they? It’s better to find out sooner, rather than later. Follow this link to The Tarot Parlour:
The 3rd party situation they don’t talk about… You’ll find links to this article posted at my “Other Blog”, Every Cat Has a Tale ~ CLICK HERE
You can follow this link and “Pick-a-Card” for your FREE tarot reading…or listen to all three cards for a unique perspective. ~ http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com/p/todays-reading-pick-card.html
While you’re at The Tarot Parlour, be sure to book your very own Personal tarot reading geared specifically to your Life and Unique Situation!
Have fun, and enjoy.
One of the women I did a tarot reading for at Next Millennium in October has been on my mind. I just can’t stop thinking about her; and there’s so much more I would like to say to her…so I will. I hope she see’s this, although it’s posted here anonymously, and I will guard her privacy fiercely– she will recognize herself.
The issue ~ she feels that the relationship she’s in is stagnant, that although they are in love and are happy with each other, it’s just not progressing. She took a call from her partner on the phone while she was seated at my table, and I can attest to the fact that their communication is sweet, gentle, and very loving.
So what’s the problem???
She told me that, because of previous experiences, she prefers to keep this man’s family (both the larger circle of his immediate family and his children) at bay, at arm’s length. She doesn’t want to get involved with them, she doesn’t want to have to “deal with all that”. (This is where I figuratively slapped my forehead and thought to myself…”WTF!”)
Dear Ms. Stagnation ~
YOU are the one who is preventing the progression of this relationship. It stops at the boundary you have put up. You have built a very daunting and unsurpassable fortress around yourself. If you are not able to step beyond the point you are now; if you are not willing to get acquainted more deeply with this man and his life; if you are not able or willing to integrate yourself into his family and daily routine (and allow him to enter yours), the relationship will either cease, or it will remain at the stagnant point you find yourself in right now.
Relationships are a gamble. Falling in love is taking a chance. That’s just the nature of the beast. Some of us win the lottery and others may be disappointed and learn a few lessons along the way. But if you never try, you’ll never know. It’s up to you.
It had to be said. I think this just might be a MUST READ, really!
Welcome to the modern single world. 🙂
The mother-in-law saga continues at my Other Blog (Every Cat Has a Tale), which has just had a facelift, by the way. It’s the last of this series, and hopefully the final conclusion to mothers-in-law period. MIL#5 is up this week. What did I learn from her? Click Here to find out. (PS ~ you have to Bring This Blog Post Up to make this link live)
And the saga continues. It’s amazing, actually, that no matter how comfortable, or how trying, this relationship has been in my life, I’ve learned something from each and every one of these connections and these women.
Up this week, MIL#3.
There’s a new post @ my Tumblr!
What’s in the cards for you? Topics include: relationships, when is it time to leave; independence, what’s it going to take to achieve; liars and gossips, who’s going to come out ahead. Is there a relationship on the horizon for you?
This week the goddess is Airmed. The topics are herbs and green witchcraft. Our project– we’re going to create a Witch’s Bottle for Love Magick. You’ll also find a section at this video on precautions for love magick, encouraging common sense, as well as the use of mundane efforts to keep your life running smoothly, and to keep yourself safe. The National Domestic Abuse Hotline number will be found at the end of this video.
The topics include: White Buffalo Calf Woman; Tarot/the 2 of cups; 10 tips for women– surviving the modern world. Relationships– Is your Ex badmouthing you publically? How you can deal with this situation, both on a mundane level and magically.
A Question I received yesterday:
[sic] I I really need some help I really what you to make this boy have all the same classes with me and like me please I’ll. Doing anything please and I need it done today thx
Oh my goodness, Sweetheart, real magick doesn’t work this way. Where do I start?
First, You can’t “make” anyone like you. Even though there are spells out there, love spells, that can draw someone to you (and a few darker forms of magick to bind someone to you); this kind of magick is always fraught with karmic repercussions– you think you want something, but what you get might be something totally unexpected and unsatisfactory. And these kinds of spells are very hard, if not impossible, to reverse. And anyway, you don’t want a young man to ‘like’ you just because you’ve used magick on him. You want a young man to like you because he’s drawn to you naturally in some way.
Second, I know of no magick spell to insure that you will be in the same place at the same time, hour after hour, day after day, with another human being– as in ‘all the same classes’. Real magick doesn’t work the way you’ve seen in the movies. 1) it works in it’s own time-frame (sometimes with moon cycles) 2) it does not offer instant gratification and results 3) sometimes what we want isn’t always good for us, and there is a higher power (whether you call it God, Goddess, The All, or whatever), and this higher power has a clearer view of our destiny and what’s best for us, and even our most magickal endeavors will not manifest.
“I need it done today…” The best magick is timed correctly with magickal correspondences– the moon phase, planetary hours, different days of the week for different energy and magick, etc. etc. And, just to emphasize it once more, magick works with the laws of physics, magick moves energy in a natural way for beneficial change. You can’t snap your fingers and produce instant results.
If you like this young man, and you would like to become friends, you’ll get a lot farther by 1) introducing yourself and starting a conversation 2) making a point to say hello when the circumstance presents itself 3) maybe finding out what kinds of extracurricular activities he’s interested in and then only if you’re interested in the same things, join the club or group.
“I’ll do anything”…Oh, my. This made me cringe. There’s a few things you should *Never* do when it comes to love and relationships.
You should never compromise your principals.
In the course of a relationship, you should never lose your own identity. (Maintain a healthy ego and self-image; be proud of your strengths, your personality, your work, your achievements, your talents.)
You should never become involved in a relationship that will put you in the position of ‘victim’.
When you love someone, it’s natural (and usually positive and unselfish) to put them first, but don’t put someone else’s desires, wishes, plans, and expectations before your own physical, mental, and spiritual well being.
All questions are posted as received, no editing (except to delete identities), as all questions are posted anonymously. You can contact me through the submission form in the right column on the home page at my website The Witch’s Corner.
1. Well I don’t really know how to cast a circle and there are some things about a money bottle I don’t understand and the mojo bag also help thank u
First, Witch’s Bottles…
Witches’ bottles are an old form of magick wherein the spell, in the form of personal effects, herbs, and a variety of objects, are deposited in a glass jar or bottle. The container is then sealed up with wax and used in a variety of ways, depending upon it’s purpose. Money bottles can be kept near the front door where they are visible and handy, and you can grab them and give them a shake from time to time to keep the energy moving towards manifestation. Witches’ bottles for protection might be buried on your property, as near the threshold of your front door as possible. A wild and wooly bottle, meant to kick some magickal butt or get rid of a pesky problem, will be buried as far away from your land as is physically possible and reasonable. A bottle meant to conjure love, well, I’d tuck that beneath the bed, where the energy will pool and puddle, perk and boil, till the damn bursts and love and passion bloom.
You can use any kind of bottle that has a mouth large enough to deposit some of the more unusual items for your spell. My personal favorite is a glass bottle that contains my favorite cold coffee drink. I rinse these out and save them for Witches’ Bottles– the ultimate in recycling. They’re just the right size.
Witches’ Bottles are easy spells to cast, fun to put together, and long potent lasting magick.
Circle Casting…You’ll find a circle casting ritual at my website by clicking Here
To cast most magick, you will want to create sacred space in which to work; space that is cleansed, consecrated, and reinforced against negative energy and entities. This space will hold and contain magickal energy as it builds, until you are ready to release it into the universe, sometimes with explosive abruptness. This space will give you the reassurance of protection, so that you can concentrate on your spell casting or ritual, knowing that you are safe– physically mentally, and spiritually– knowing that nothing will interfere with you or the energy within your circle. This space will provide a place of beauty and serenity, in which to invoke Deity.
Whether or not the boundaries of your magick circle are marked with physical objects…a ring of stones, a silver cord, bouquets of flowers, or candles; you most likely will feel the invisible energy of this circle as a shift in temperature, the sensation of being closed within a small space, a tingling sensation on the soles of your feet, or a slight change of pressure around your head or inner ear. Some people experience a physical sensation within the circle, and others do not. It may depend on an individual’s physical sensitivity to various energies. Even if you experience no sensations within the magick circle, know that this space, when properly cast, is as solid and real and sacred as the most intimidating cathedral, or the quaintest neighborhood church.
Mojo Bags…You’ll find more info Here
The magick of the mojo bag can be yours. The ancient practice of combining spell ingredients for particular intentions in small bags and pouches is an ancient one, and a magick that has proved particularly powerful. Mojo bags can be carried in your purse or pocket, tucked beneath your pillow, worn from a cord or chain around your neck, tucked in an enemy’s personal space, or even dismantled and thrown to the wind…You’ll know what to do.
I have a whole section in my online book devoted to mojo bags with directions on making your own with correspondences for a number of intentions…”These enchanting magickal charms can be carried and integrated into your life in a variety of ways. Mojo bags to enhance your dreams or to prevent nightmares can be tucked beneath your pillow, releasing their magick and fragrance right under your nose each night. Mojo bags for prosperity can be carried in your purse, rubbing elbows with your wallet or checkbook, bringing you success and plenty in the financial world. Mojo bags for love and employment, for protection and hexing, can all be created to move energy along, to invoke spirits, to create change, and to shake up the mundane world in a million different magickal ways.”
Some of the information above was taken from my online book, “Natural Magick the Gray Witch Way”
2. Hello Amythyst this (Name Deleted) and you once did a reading for me and was about who thought at the time was my soul mate only to find out for my goddess Hecate my true soul mate is Gabriel and that the (Name Deleted) guy was just somebody I was sing to help. It turns out that I am still waiting for my true soul mate and I want him in my life and I feel alone and want somebody do love me too. I feeling confused with my life and want to know why my life. I want to know why I am never lucky with anything I do? I feel like I never get anywhere and I think more about helping other people but am to worried to help myself. I feel that if I try to make my life better that everything will not work out. I just want to be happy. I am not happy with the way my life is. Can you help me?
I see several questions within this question…
First: Can I help you?…Basically, no. Up to a point– I can listen to you, I can encourage you, I can comfort you, I can advise you– I can read for you, I can make suggestions; but in the end, ultimately, you are responsible for your own happiness, you are responsible for your own decisions, you are responsible for your own actions or inaction.
“I feel that if I try to make my life better that everything will not work out…”…So you’re saying that you’re so afraid of failure you’re not even going to try? (If you don’t try, you’ll never succeed.) Are you saying that it’s better to live a life of unhappiness and discontent, rather than to make the effort to change it?
One of the first questions to ask yourself is– What do I have to do to improve my life? Think about every area of your life, from relationships, to employment, to spirituality, to health (both mental & physical). Make a list…What do I need to do to improve my life? How many things on this list are do-able in the short term, like now; and how many things on this list are long-term issues that you should start working on now in order to make the future better? Once you’ve made this list, you can’t just sit forever and ponder on it, you actually have to get out there, contact the right people, and start things in motion.
One thing about this that irks me is the fact that women in general have a tendency to be thrown completely for a loop when a relationship doesn’t work out. It’s sad, yes; it’s disappointing, yes; but it’s not the end of the world. You need to be a whole and complete, happy and content human being on your own before you’re ready to enter into a relationship with anyone. I actually think that some women benefit from a period of time on their own, time to find their center, time to learn about who they really are and what they really want out of life. Some women need a period of time to themselves to gain confidence in their ability to fend for themselves, to make good decisions, to handle business, to delve into their creative sides. Some women just plain benefit from time to themselves, period.
My advice?…Stop pining for this guy you broke up with. Stop looking for spiritual mates in the ether world. Concentrate on this world, this life– take the idea of potential partners out of the picture all together. What do you want to do with your life? You said that you wanted to help people– How do you do this? Does this touch your soul and make you feel good inside, good about yourself, good about the world? Concentrate on this aspect of life.
If you’re meant to find your soul mate, you will, when the universe and Spirit decide it’s time. Stop wasting so much of your energy fretting over this issue. In order to draw good things into your life, you have to surround yourself with and project positive energy– work on this.
Learn to love yourself.
I’m more than a little stupefied at the number of questions coming through the inbox– the form in the right column of the Home page for messaging– at my website (The Witch’s Corner). There’s no way I can keep up with them all, so each week I’m going to pick and choose a few that strike me (posted as is, no editing). These questions will be posted anonymously of course, always, your privacy is important to me. I will also always be totally honest in my answers, sometimes maybe brutally so, and this means that the answer isn’t necessarily going to be what you want to hear or what you are expecting. And with that said, I’ll start with the first question:
1. i need to detox for a drug test iv done a fast befor a witch that use to live here made a spical potion water for a 3 day fast i dont rember what all was in it can you help
This boggles my mind on so many levels I don’t know where to begin: First, get off the drugs– I know, this statement is a total waste of time, because this won’t happen until YOU decide to get off the drugs for YOURSELF. I don’t know what you are taking, but this 3 day magickal potion fasting crap is a bunch of hooey; I do know that various drugs stay in your system for different lengths of time, and some can still be detected weeks and even months later in your hair follicles. Second– why complicate your life with illegal drugs? You can’t reach your potential while you’re plastering your system with a cocktail of chemicals it was never meant to handle. It weakens your mind, your body; it steals from you the capacity for achievement; it has a negative effect on everyone who touches your life in any way. It is a living death, it’s a trap…but there is a way out, a way to break the pattern, to break the chains that bind. I hope you find it.
2. Hey, I really need your help, my biggest dream is to be like you and ive been researching a lot on witchcraft but I want your help please im willing to do anything please help me! I want to practice witchcraft just as you do!!!
Your biggest dream should be to be like “You”…You are unique, your place in the universe and in the grand scheme of things is important, it’s priceless even. New human beings may be born because of you, people’s lives will change and are touched, molded, expanded, enriched– because of you. If you were not “You”, the picture would not be the same. It’s wonderful that you wish to practice witchcraft, because it is a joyous empowering spiritual path, but you should embrace this path because of your own connection to it, your own spiritual awakening, your own realization of it’s ‘rightness’ for you and the positive implications it will have on your life. If the path of the Goddess is right for you, all that I can do to help you is to encourage you to read, to keep learning, to explore through media, books, through meditation and reflection. If this path is your path, you will know.
3. Hi , I have been trying to register , the reason is they put a dot after com and their aren`t any please help me subscribe thanks
You can’t register at The Witch’s Corner because I disabled that function. When I set this website up, I had no idea that there was an option to set it up as a social site. I guess it was that way for years, and I just left it– pretty much ignoring that feature, but within the past year I found and figured out how to disable this function. It was never my intent to start a social site.
4. How do I get a wand what do I have to do thank u
Ah, the “Magick Wand”…getting a wand can be as simple as finding a beautiful twig from a tree laying in the grass, or it can be as uncomplicated as visiting your local new-age shop and purchasing one– I have wands that I’ve gotten both ways. My first wand was a twig I found on the ground in the backyard, cast off in a summer wind by our beautiful Maple tree. I consecrated it and decorated it with ribbons. My other wand was purchased at a new-age shop and is made from a tree found only in Africa (though the name of that tree escapes me for the moment); it’s all polished and finished and really quite beautiful. Both wands have worked for me; I love both of them; I use both of them; and the fact that one was a free gift from the Goddess and one was purchased at a store has really made no difference.
5. Hello i am sorry to bother you but i was wondering if i could have some advice please. me and my partner are having trouble with his ex who is constantly interfering and stalking him which is beginning to put a strain on our relationship, she has a boyfriend herself but keeps sending my fiance messages like i love you and miss you like crazy etc even though they broke up over 2 years ago now. we fear if we say anything to either of them it may make the situation worse for us. me and my partner don’t get to see each other as much as we would like as he is in the army so is only about 2 weeks every few months but when we do see each other it’s sometimes ruined by her interfering. my fiance proposed on new years and she turned up to the place we were at and ruined the rest of our night. I was wondering if there are any spells i could cast to make her leave us be and re-strengthen mine and my partners love without harming anyone or anything coming back on me? witchcraft has run in my family for years my dad has been a witch for over 24 years now and i too practice the craft, but am having a little trouble with this situation. Any help would be much appreciated. Many Thanks
There’s so many red flags here that it’s hard to see the forest through the trees. First, there’s a name for this woman– it’s “Stalker”. Second, what’s the matter with this fiancé of yours, this big ‘ole army dude, why is he afraid to tell this woman to buzz off, it’s over, finished, leave me alone? She’s been sending him “I love you” messages for two years? If you say anything to “either of them” it would cause trouble?– how so, don’t you think her boyfriend would be interested in the fact that his girlfriend is declaring her love to another man??? The fact that this woman showed up on the night of your proposal and ruined the evening is very telling– 1) why wouldn’t your boyfriend tell her to take a hike; and if she refused, why wouldn’t he call the police to have her removed? 2) they are in close proximity of each other, which makes me suspicious.
Sorry, my dear, there are just too many holes in this story. If your fiancé really wanted this woman out of his life, it seems he would be making more of an effort. As far as magick spells go– you need spells for protection, to protect yourself– and it is only you that I’m concerned with here. You need spells to protect you from the negative energy of this woman; you need spells to protect you from deceit, or to reveal a liar; you need spells to ward negativity in general; and you need spells to guard your living space.
You only see this man for 2 weeks every few months? Me thinks you need to think on this one. It sounds like this man is having his cake and eating it too.
(Note that sexual observations are made from a heterosexual point of view, because that is the only experience I have on which to base these observations.)
1. Sex is incidental to attraction. Sometimes women make love to men they find incredibly breathtakingly handsome, but other times they choose a man who is not. As a matter of fact, quite often they will choose someone who is not, which for some reason surprises people. Sometimes ‘safe’ is better than the other option; and sometimes it might have to do with a challenge or personal insecurities, though women often won’t recognize or admit that this element exists. It doesn’t help that our society and the media have given the undeserved label of ‘bad boy’ to the handsome men of the world. (Oh, those scoundrels, easy on the eyes, hard on the heart.)
2. Attraction encompasses something otherworldly, something intangible, something unspoken. I have no idea why I found R.K. attractive in ninth grade. I have no idea why I worshipped someone who treated me badly, was rude and obnoxious, someone who delighted in proving on a daily basis his superiority and his dominance of this…this what?…in ninth grade, idolizing someone from a far, or at least across the room, couldn’t possibly be considered a relationship. At any rate, this exemplifies woman’s downfall, our Achilles heel. It’s one big fat reason that we let men– and relationships– get the best of us. Damn, we have to learn to suck it up and be in control of our hormones instead of our hormones being in control of us.
3. Women like to be on top, and not just where sex is concerned. Just as the demon goddess, Lilith, Adam’s first wife, is reputed to have fled the coop because of this innuendo, so women ‘fly the coop’– abandoning relationships, homes, families, and careers, because of an innate desire to rise to the top, figuratively speaking. When not given this opportunity, we will seek it elsewhere. It is a constant life-long quest. (Strangely enough, when men are driven this way it’s considered *Ambition*; when women are driven this way it’s considered *Obsession*)
4. Women don’t always like other women: fat women dislike skinny women; homely women dislike beautiful women; puritanical women dislike the hot and sexy sexually liberated woman (their name for her is whore). Women band in groups to dislike another woman or group of women– it’s true, you know, that there is strength in numbers. And when women get together to do their evil best to down a fellow member of the female sex, it can be every bit as brutal, deceitful, and bloody as the most vicious fist fight among men. (Although the ‘bloodiness’ is more figurative than literal, and the wounds go much deeper.) I can’t help but feel that jealousy plays into our lives far more than we are aware, or far more than we are willing to admit, even to ourselves.
5. God sucks. The patriarchal stereotypical testicular god of the so called ‘mainstream’ world societies, that is. He is also a trouble-monger, a spoiled brat, and totally impotent when it comes to just about everything. In the face of what people consider ‘His creation’, he’s like an inept husband who doesn’t know which end of the screwdriver is which, a guy who has to call someone to take care of every piddly little thing that goes wrong around the house; except that he, or “He”, doesn’t seem to have anyone to call, so the world goes to hell in a hand basket while he calmly states that it is ‘his will’– (yes, dear, I meant for the north wall of the house to collapse, I meant to remove that support beam…it was my will) Ya, right.
6. I hate it when I want to send an email to a female friend and she shares an email address with her husband. Typically it’s older women who do this. I’ll send them girly things anyway; I figure if their husbands don’t want to get my emails they’ll either give their little woman permission to set up her own email account, or they’ll block me (and one did). I always suggest that these women get their own account, though I haven’t seen this happening, and I don’t understand it at all. One woman I know of is basically computer illiterate and her husband gave her the idea that it was “Her Fault” the computer froze up, rant and rave, rant and rave…so of course, now she’s scared to death to touch the damn thing at all– and I have to wonder, cynical ole’ me, if maybe this isn’t what he was hoping for.