21 The World
Keywords: finished; completion; self-satisfaction; the circle; sacred space
Archetypes: Oscar winners; gold medalists; New York Times Best Selling Authors; Einstein, the Pope; Nobel Peace Prize Winners
Astrological Sun Sign/Scorpio
Upright Interpretation: The World is rife with positive possibilities; it’s letting us know that anything we’ve been working on, or working for, will be finished up soon with positive results. It’s saying, “Good job! You’ve come full circle.” But it’s also letting us know that just because one thing has reached a conclusion, not all things are done. Life must move on, we’ve got a lot yet to do. The circle, almost a universal symbol for this card no matter what deck, represents Sacred Space; it is a safe place where you can concentrate with confidence on all the Important Stuff. The world is your oyster, go forth to create, to build, to invent, and to enjoy.
Reversed Interpretation: Life, along with it’s projects and any important activities, has stalled. What do you need to jump-start Life again? Look at the people around you, look at the circumstances surrounding you, look within yourself. You’ll recognize it; the question will be…Can you fix it? Of course, there are those things in life we have no control over; and then, there are those things in life we only think we have no control over. Learn to discern between the two.
1. What is your first impression of this card?
2. What does this card mean to You?
3. Are there details on this card that especially stand out for you? If so, write them down and explain.
4. How does this card define relationships?
5. How does this card define financial circumstances?
6. How is this card relevant to health issues?
Affirmations for Meditation:
1. I grab life by the brass ring.
2. I will finish what I start.
3. I will seek completion that heals.
4. I celebrate the sacred.
5. I willingly step into the Sacred Circle.
Tarot Study Guide
A Complete Listing
©2015 Amythyst Raine Hatayama