Note: These spells are graciously provided to you FREE from the information found in my books (which are NOT free). I’ve made these spells available to the public so that individuals would be able to search and find magickal spells to help them with life issues and work on these issues on their own.
I would be happy to answer questions pertaining to magick and spell casting, as I’ve done for years in the comment sections on each page. However, I will NOT ~ 1) cast the spell for you; 2) tell you which spell to choose; 3) predict outcomes; 4) participate in any way with a request, or a conversation, I feel is inappropriate or unreasonable; 5) give legal, financial, or medical advice; I am not qualified or licensed to do so.
1. Basic Candle Spell & Correspondences
Hour: 1st/8th hour after sunrise; 3rd/10th hour after sunset
Moon Phase: waxing to bring something to you; waning to send something away
Color: purple (power), brown (justice), green (for money issues)
Herbs: for the energy of Jupiter– cinnamon, nutmeg, sage; for legal affairs– marigolds; for justice– bay; to fight false accusations and testimony– slippery elm
Oil: Commanding Oil, or court case oils
Powders: Drawing Powder– to draw something to you; Banishing Powder, to send something away
Incense: sandalwood; for more aggressive magic– patchouli
Stone: tiger eye
Letters: H, Q, Z
Symbols: The rune ‘thurisa’– neutralizes your enemies and protects; Earth– protects the person whose name you write within; Odin’s Cross
The most basic court case candle spell is as follows:
1. Get yourself the appropriately colored candle for your situation. Hold this candle in your hands and charge it with your intentions– and this is one of those times you might want to be extremely specific.
2. Carve upon this candle those symbols, names, amounts, or dates that may be pertinent to your case. Dress this candle with the oil you feel will do you the most good– and it may not be just those listed here, and then roll the candle in a combination of the crushed herbs.
3. You can write out your desires for the type of outcome you’re looking for on a piece of paper and burn it in the flame of this candle. Allow this candle to burn itself out and then bury the remains of this spell off your property to send something away; bury it on your property to bring something to you.
2. Magical Options for Legal Spells
If money is your issue, make sure you use money in your spells, whether you feel compelled to burn it, bury it, or throw it in a stream of running water.
If someone’s negativity or bad behavior is playing a large part in your legal situation, pull out the big guns and bind them– with knot magic, poppets, Commanding Oil and spells, or anything else it takes to put you in charge and help you regain control.
If the judge in your case is the one making the final call, target him/her, going right to the heart of the matter to manipulate the outcome.
3. Beef Tongue Court Case Spell
This quaint little spell is steeped in hoodoo tradition, and if you are squeamish, it could be a bit of a challenge. I have actually had the pleasure of using this delightful twisted magical gun when I was going through the legal proceedings of a nasty divorce and had reached the point where I’d had enough. Of course, right in the midst of the best part of the spell, our neighbor lady knocked on the backdoor. My girls practically bowled her over to keep her out of the house so I could finish the job. This spell will work for you, I can tell you this from personal experience, so stick with it and see it through– make the gray witch proud.
1. A raw beef tongue (You should be able to find this in the meat department of your local grocery store.)
2. Several slips of paper and a pen
3. Pins and needle and thread
4. A strip of red flannel cloth large enough to wrap up the tongue
5. Cayenne pepper
6. Four Thieves Vinegar
Make sure you have a decent place to work where you’ll have plenty of room to spread things out and get comfortable, this may take a while.
1. Begin by writing the names of the judge, the attorneys, adversaries, witnesses, anyone connected to your case who may have a negative impact or influence upon it or you on these small slips of paper– one name per slip!
2. Using a sharp knife, cut small slits into the beef tongue– a slit for each slip of paper.
3. Insert one name paper into each slit.
4. Sprinkle the tongue with cayenne pepper and Four Thieves Vinegar.
5. Close the slits in the tongue with straight pins, or do what I did– sew the slits shut with needle and thread.
6. Wrap the tongue in red flannel and place it in your freezer while the court case is in progress. When you’ve reached the end of this ordeal and all is said and done, remove the tongue from your freezer and bury it in the earth.