There’s lots going on for some of you Virgos, huge life-changing transitions and all the pressures that go with it.
I know, this is another somewhat commercial post, but I still hope you enjoy it and that it gives you an opportunity to touch base with my blog. There’s 10 years worth of blogging here, so I hope you use the search options, and the archives, to browse a plethora of older posts on a wide range of topics. I’m focusing all of my writing at the present time into a book manuscript, so I want to thank you for all your patience and support, and I hope that I’ll have something magickal to present to you by next March.
Jewelry enchanted with fairy energy.
|Photo courtesy of Pintrest ~
These rings are silver tone with cubic zirconia.
SIZE 7 ~ click on the image to enlarge
You can purchase these rings at The Witch’s Corner
Time Stamps: Card #1/00:33; Card #2/3:40; Card #3/6:38
Be sure to watch the *OUTTAKES* at the end of this video! (You know, the stuff you’re not suppose to see)
The Tarot Parlour ~
Music ~ by the amazing Kevin MacLeod courtesy of the Youtube Library.
SPECIAL OFFER! ~ with the purchase of any Mojo Bag:
When you purchase any of the mojo bags available at The Witch’s Corner you get a FREE AUDIO TAROT READING, 3 card spread. You’ll find this offer on the HOME page of The Witch’s Corner ~ Right Hand Column ~ Top Box…and use the Paypal widget provided here for this special purpose.
Follow the link: http://amythystraine.blogspot.com
This box includes:
1. a wee voodoo dollie
3. sea salt
4. cemetery dirt
5. straight pins
6. coffin nails
7. a small bottle of uncrossing oil
The Voodoo Kit
|The incense (3 cones) are not shown in the photo above.
on their magickal journey.
(only one available)
Here’s a peek inside My Magick Box,
Follow this link,
1) Candles ~ 3 white votive candles, ready to set with any intention; and three black votive candles ready to disperse negative energy, uncross crossed conditions, and to provide protection2) Oils ~ uncrossing oil; money oil; love oil; protection oil; black cat oil
3) Herbs ~ rosemary, sage, mint, cloves and rose petals; for beauty/blessing, cleansing, money/prosperity, protection, and love
4) Incense ~ 12 Nag Champa cones
5) One rose quartz pendulum in a black velvet bag ~ the perfect divination tool
6) Four stones ~ one for each of the four elements; Earth, Air, Fire, Water
7) Voodoo Dollies ~ red, for love; green, for money or health; black, for protection.
8) Book of Shadows ~ a pink leather bound journal (pen included)
9) Other items included: straight pins; ribbons…white, red, green, black; 8 white gauze drawstring bags; sea salt; cemetery dirt; coffin nails