Video Contents ~
Court Case Spells/DUI & Consequences
Samhain Special/Talking about Black Cat Oil
Tarot Card for the Day/Cutting things out of my life
My Sedona Crystals/and my ley line experiences!
Final Footage/Hiking trail in the Grand Canyon
Does anyone need a recipe to make their own Florida Water? Yes?… Well, here it is:
Two cups of vodka or any alcohol of your preference
Two tablespoon of orange flower water
6 drops of essential oil of bergamot
6 drops of essential oil of rosemary
6 drops of essential oil of lavender
6 drops of essential oil of rose attar
3 drops of essential oil of sage
2 drops of essential oil of neroli
Mix all of these ingredients together and let it sit for a couple days. Note that you can adjust any of the essential oils, strength-wise, to attain a scent that is to your liking.
If there’s anyone reading this who doesn’t know what Florida Water is used for, it’s mainly for cleansing and protection, but there are other uses I’m going to list below. There is a company who produces a marketable brand of Florida Water, and you can find them online easy. (So I’m going to be lazy and not go searching for it right now.)
Here’s a list of uses for you, but that’s not saying that some of you might not think of a few new ways to use Florida Water:
1. Cleanse your house by adding salt and Florida Water to a bucket of water and mop the floors.
2. Cleanse your magical items and crystals with a cloth and Florida Water.
3. Cleanse your altar and your magical space before casting a circle.
4. Provide it as a thank you gift to the deities or energies you’re working with.
5. Use it in your bath by adding a few drops in the water to cleanse your aura and rejuvenate the senses.
6. Put Florida Water in your palms and clap them to raise vibrations and to give you a quick energy boost.
7. It can be used in your rooms for a Happy Home and to combat melancholy and depression.
8. Florida Water can replace Holy water in magical practices and rituals.
9. Add Florida Water and Van Van oil together in order to attract better clientele.
10. Use it to dress candles for magical spells and rituals for Protection, Communication with Spirits, Cleansing and Breaking Hexes, and to remove malevolent magic.
11. Add a few drops to a bottle of ink and use it to empower your written petitions.
*NOTE: The salts found on this post are “hoodoo salts” created for magickal purposes and are not meant to be consumed or used on the skin, or in the bath. You’ll find Magickal Salts created specifically for bath & body purposes on this page:
Good morning, World! I’m starting the day off with some Great News ~ I have a new book that will be launching the end of this month with AMAZON: “Natural Magick the Gray Witch Way”. It’s available in paperback.
Watch my Amazon Author Page where you can purchase Your Copy!…
Natural Magick the Gray Witch Way explores the magick and mystery of old world traditions from a unique perspective, that of the Gray Witch. While the modern world and everything in it are often viewed as either black or white, ther…e are those magickal practitioners who recognize a more realistic normality ~ that shady gray area where the lines are blurred, and the adventuresome practitioners will discover that witchcraft can consist of power and justice, as well as love and peace. And in this realization comes an epiphany, one is not so different from the other. Natural Magick the Gray Witch Way is an excellent companion book to The Gray Witch’s Grimoire.
SPECIAL OFFER! ~ with the purchase of any Mojo Bag:
When you purchase any of the mojo bags available at The Witch’s Corner you get a FREE AUDIO TAROT READING, 3 card spread. You’ll find this offer on the HOME page of The Witch’s Corner ~ Right Hand Column ~ Top Box…and use the Paypal widget provided here for this special purpose.